Toribash
Original Post
Rank problem
So i was wushuing when suddenly my rank "resets" i suppose.

Before

A few matches later

Mod rank also seems to be stuck at 103
Last edited by Gerpington; Apr 9, 2014 at 10:14 PM. Reason: Info
I wouldn't worry too much about your mod rank at this point. It's probably just a bug and will revert itself later. The elo ranking system changes every 24 hours. Perhaps a Gamemaster can offer you more support than I possibly could.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Could be when you lose a match your rank switches with the rank of the other player. I believe it's a known bug that needs to be fixed.
I thought you only rank switch when the person who beat you has a better elo, how would that set my elo back from 1656 to 1601
Uh... yeah, that doesn't make sense either. To #support with you! It would seem that someone there is your only hope. Either a Gamemaster, game dev or hampa himself...
Google ELO & read up on it. We're ELO + QI, so if someone has the exact same ELO as you but more QI then they'll be 1 rank higher etc.

Ignore anyone who spreads that stupid ass crap like swapping ranks by beating people & other such guff. That's just because the loser's ELO dropped & yours raised at the same time.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
So then this would be case closed then right? I still don't understand why his rank would from like 2k to 107k or whatever...
That happened to my friend, there really isn't anything you can do other then get it back from playing I game I'm pretty sure. If you are really desperate to get it back I suggest talking to a gm.