Ranking
Original Post
Sparring help.
I've been sparring for a decent time and I have had people try to help me. When I am in a spar with those people there tips help me, but just for THAT spar. I understand that there is no one way to spar or one joint that will ALWAYS make you move in a specific way, I just need help with understanding what joint will do what. I already spend a huge amount of time in sp but it doesnt seem to ever help. also when I hit someone I lose all my momentum, any ideas on how to help me there? OH PM me if you want one of my replays, really need some help here XD
The Man, The Myth, The Buppies
you need to keep balance and communicate with your partner and when you hit some one you relax the joint that is forcing the hit so it doesn't knock them down and tell them when you hitting them
-----
and don't be greedy always allow for the best replay and don't worry about points
Last edited by Nut3llaNinja; Apr 28, 2014 at 04:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Every body praise this man
Rumour is my bae for lyf
just relax and stay on your feet, really

I know that sparring isn't the simplest thing to do, but it's not all that hard (which sort of makes it unexciting sometimes)

practice launches and landing on your feet, then onward to twist, then onward to damn near tricking.

your legs and knees do a good portion of your momentum control, as well as your lumbar/chest

when you're in a bad position, relax most of your joints and move very few of them to get back on your feet/in proper position

keep taking your time, and you'll be fine
Last edited by Marrez; Apr 28, 2014 at 05:33 AM.
beware
the goblin
I cannot for the life of me launch well. At times I will get a great jump and landing then I will try it again and fail miserably. also another problem is I can't plan my moves it always works out differently and then I mess up.
batbuscus you are already great in sparring,I saw you in-action.
I TOUCH MY NIPPLES WHEN I'M BORED SOMETIMES SAYING EYOOOOO FUCKIN' GAYOOOOOO!!!!
Well thank you, but I am not good in my opinion. I still need to learn the basics.
If you have trouble with flow and movement try to do a parkour. If you land on you shins with you knees bent and with you body roughly upright and your arms down you can almost always do a frontflip or cork from there after launch. Just be really carefull with your ghost (don't try to do things which are unlikely to work) but also try to experiment with all joints to find new nice movements. Also always remember how you were moving in the previous turn frame so your actions look logical. Also always think about how your partner is going to move and how you can work together. Don't go too far away from your partner if he isn't in a position to follow. The best way to practice starters is to play ninjutsu.
Good morning sweet princess