Toribash
Original Post
Hello Toribash Community
Hey. I started toribash a couple weeks ago my favorite aspect so far is the custom textures and art, The insanely fun action is a bonus. Toribash has become my favorite online game. Thank you
This gunna get moved...
Also: hello nice to meat you I like to be called Proto and will answer any questions which you ask within my ability and will dispense whatever advice you desire. To send me a private message if you ever need help with anything click on my username and then when the box pops up click on "send private message".

Also: dear mods of this section of the forum- why do we still have a separate "introduce yourself" section? Not many people use it and most beginners are so excited and confused about the forum they just do it here so it is not like there needs to be a split to prevent the beginner sanctuary from being too busy. Anyway, that is just my personal suggestion. A appreciate that this sort of comment would be more relevant in the suggestions section but I think since it is partially a question I would rather submit it here.

Thank you for reading.
Good morning sweet princess