Ranking
Original Post
Font problem with latest graphics driver!!!
I have look around for a possible solution but nothings come out. I have already updated my driver,directx and all possible but nothing fix this thing. i have also tried to reboot and reinstall whole game from steam and from site too...
Do you use steam version or the normal version downloaded from the site.
-----
Maybe a better question first. What is your real problem?
Last edited by zwouter; May 26, 2014 at 10:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I assume he means the GUI Text / Font problem.

For this he needs to update his graphical drivers to their newest update, and then check his computer can actually run the game.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
gui texture dont work presently,i did thread about that a week ago and sir said it will be fix.
no u

Originally Posted by zwouter View Post
Do you use steam version or the normal version downloaded from the site.
-----
Maybe a better question first. What is your real problem?

I have tried both version and in both i got a font problem in the menu
-----
Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
I assume he means the GUI Text / Font problem.

For this he needs to update his graphical drivers to their newest update, and then check his computer can actually run the game.

My pc can run the game and also like i have already write in the title I HAVE UPDATED MY WHOLE DRIVER
Last edited by Maikerukun_old; May 26, 2014 at 11:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Well unfortunately I have to say, it is a graphical driver error, no two ways around it. I suggest un-installing and reinstalling the game if you have really updated all your drivers.
Originally Posted by Maikerukun View Post
I have look around for a possible solution but nothings come out. I have already updated my driver,directx and all possible but nothing fix this thing. i have also tried to reboot and reinstall whole game from steam and from site too...

Originally Posted by Abyss View Post
Well unfortunately I have to say, it is a graphical driver error, no two ways around it. I suggest un-installing and reinstalling the game if you have really updated all your drivers.

Read up btw i give up... tnx to tried to help me. have a nice day.
Erm I did read the first post, no need to be obnoxious about it :I

Read my post you quoted, and read the second half of it, in which I did explain what to do. If it is neither of these things, then there is no legitimate reason as to why this should happen unless you computer is broken in some manor or there is a program clash.
No one thought to ask what his hardware was did they? -_-

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you