Toribash
Original Post
Toxic timer in torishop priced incorrectly
A minute ago I bought a toxic timer, it said 400tc in the shop so i was happy to buy it. I click buy and it charged me 1200tc. Proof below, would it be possible to be refunded the 800tc I lost out on?

Yeah, this in-game torishop needs an update. Prices are off, not all the items are even in the menu, accidental purchases, etc. (A confirmation window would be nice) Anyways, Ill personally refund you the TC out of the kindness of my heart. This has happened to me on more than one occasion.
We need more generous people like WTFlow in this community. Regardless, I'll let the appropriate person know about this so things can get fixed. With the release of Toribash on Steam, the staff have a lot of things to do on their plate so this might have gotten overlooked. Usually, nobody uses the ingame purchasing feature so next time, I'd use the online shop.
Buy me food and tell me I'm cute.
Oh, That was the old toribash price, but now everything is more expensive, so take this advice from me, WHENEVER you want to buy something, GO to the toribash web not ingame
What's the difference between us? Let's start at the penis.