Toribash
Original Post
help admin please
i know i got another thread open but ive finished with that ive solved it

i have an alternate acc Owndapwn and i bought 100k TC and it went on that acc and i transfered the 100k but it wont let me transfer the titain items and stuff cuz i got too low QI so can an admin please somhow transfer em to this acc ? i can give u the passim PM just post here if u can ADMIN not player ADMIN GK or anything like dat
idk what to put here.... PANCAKE!
Originally Posted by Darthdeath View Post
not player ADMIN GK or anything like dat

well im going to ignore that bit, and ask why do you want to transfer that stuff to a new account (which afaik torishop admins dont do anymore)? It seems a bit... fishy.
:D
no i made a new acc like a secondary and bought it on dat and it wont let me transfer the items to this 1
owndapwn i transfered the 100k that i bought from the shop and it wont let me transfer the items so can u do it for me?
i don't really believe you cause i saw a couple days ago on a different thread killa991 or something having problems with textures i had a look in his transfer history and it had lots of free items from you. so i am kind of suspicious.
ahh well i better tell u the story i told HUNDREDS of people

ok so i play WoW private servers and i payed to be a admin and killa911 said that hed give me his acc for my WoW acc so we traded i got his acc transfered all his TC and items to my acc and then he reported to admin that i hacked him! so nabi-tiger hacked me back transfered all his stuff back and i emaild the owners of the WoW private server and they changed my pass and i told nabi to unbann me and poof thats it

and now i traded a guy i know in REAL life that ide trade him me WoW acc for 100k and the items u get from buying 100k in the shop and he agreed and i got it hes happy and i pmed War Hero if im allowed to do it and he said YES and that nabi-tiger or somthin did it so there can u traansfer the items from Owndapwn for me?
He pm'ed me I believe. And i forwarded it to Nabi-Tiger. All is well.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
yesh so can u transfer the items to this acc?ill PM u the pass PLEASEEEEEEE
You already did PM the pass to me, I disregarded it and then forwarded it to Nabi-Tiger. Let him work it all out.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========