Ranking
Original Post
[VID]100KK GAMES![Small animation]
Just noticed we are going to hit 100kk games played, so made the animation within 1 hour & all the rest are just random bs that took me even more hours - specially rendering, kthnx.

Program(s) used:-
MAXON Cinema 4D for animating
Sony Vegas Professional 13 for editing
Windows Explorer to find some songs.
have a good day kthnx, we hit 100,000,000 games yey.
P.S: Textures of the model is messed so yeah that's why it looks so weird...
Last edited by Nokia; Dec 1, 2014 at 08:41 PM.
it's pretty good overall
nice notifications, sad it doesn't say "welcome, hampa"
that bit at the end was pretty pointless and didn't belong in the video
you should probably hide your bookmarks, not that it matters or anything
chair looks weird and a bit too realistic to fit with the tori, but that's just me
to anyone posting, please remember that this is the art board, please read the rules before posting something like "i like this"

Holy fuck.
Within one day only I got more than 300 views?Thanks for the support but woah...
-moar coming soon, but need suggestions sooo PM kthnx-
Nice video!

Did you make a usual toribash-replay and then imported and edited it in MAXON Cinema 4D?

It seems to me that epic replays would be possible, because apparently you can add objects that doesn't exist in mod maker or world builder. And you also animated the facial expression!

Awesome stuff, thank you for posting it
liked the animation, but hampa looked a bit sloppy, Miner's pose looked really good tho, also just a side not i just recently got that xD games played: 100,159,536
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I loved it ! Nice work on Hampa's face ! Nice job, really.

Maybe just the last zoom is pixellised.

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Originally Posted by strangled View Post
1 - Did you make a usual toribash-replay and then imported and edited it in MAXON Cinema 4D?

2 - apparently you can add objects that doesn't exist in mod maker or world builder. 3 - And you also animated the facial expression!

1 - I animated the WHOLE thing using Cinema 4D - I would've mentioned Toribash if I did use it...
2 - Eh...You already can make any kind of stuff you want just like that chair but it will take a shit ton of time.
3 - Same to 1.

Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
the last zoom is pixellised.

In case if you don't get the joke, the end is just a parody of some MLG edits where some "random music + effects" are applied, but in a dirty way winkwink.

and holy sh*t 1,250 views...
chair moving after 0:03 must be teleporting everywhere unless time freezes when u look at the toribash forum
what magic
Originally Posted by Kaneki333 View Post
I'm Brazilian, i'm alredy fucked every day i wake up