Ranking
Original Post
slow motion or fast motion doesn't work
I just made this tread is because when i start Toribash or updated to 4.92 version, after i check my replays and try to slow it down or make it slow motion or fast motion but when i click the correct command it doesnt change and i noticed that when you always slowing it down it change the number on your bottom right corner but when i look at it i didn't see anything it's complete clear.. if anybody know's this or happening to the others and they actually fixed it please share it to me Thanks..

~Kizicom

JtanK Moderated Message:
you should be setting descriptive thread titles rather than "Need Help!", this tells us nothing and makes it hard for others to seach for it
Last edited by JtanK; Dec 17, 2014 at 07:15 AM.
|REPLAY THREAD|
I LOVE PIZZA! BUY ME SOME!
OK, so what's happening is the replay when clicked only once has to fully go through until you can slo mo. So basically, say you have a 300 frame replay, you'd have to wait for those 300 frames to go alllllll the way through and then you'd be able to slo mo. If you just press "Quick load" as well, that doesn't let you do slo mo, only if you wait. If you click "Load", then you will be ablle to get slo mo.

Sorry about the explanation, I suck at explanations.
Be careful where you post things next time, moved to Support.

Discord: bicycleforrats
<[Obey]Quest> yall needa tap into my telegram on gad
Chase Sapphire Reserve® Cardholder