Ranking
Original Post
[S] Awesome Robotic Set !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HI everyone . i decided to sell my robotic set

Artist : Sellen
Previous owner : Flunked (Flunked renamed his name to = Demon)
Size : 512
Minimum bid : 18k
Recolour : No
resize : no

Heres the set ;)

http://gyazo.com/0d8c0590ef6c67c8b8d2bd705395b394

http://gyazo.com/a9e27066ae1659e0971136bdd88bf4a2
Last edited by Takayshi; Mar 21, 2015 at 11:57 AM.
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
18k. Do you recolour?
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
no sorry i dont recolour , no one offered yet , only you did , i'll take your offer
-----
give me your email in Pm and Send the tc
Last edited by Takayshi; Mar 21, 2015 at 09:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<Takayshi> Who is Takayshi? And why he has a Quote of something that Takayshi never said?
Hi, please post at least 1 screenshot of the set with the default toribash background and fix the previous owner (you are the current owner you need to state who it is you bought it off). Thanks.

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Originally Posted by Goughy View Post
Hi, please post at least 1 screenshot of the set with the default toribash background and fix the previous owner (you are the current owner you need to state who it is you bought it off). Thanks.

Edited, Thanks.
-----
as Xev0 is offline so please offer
Last edited by Takayshi; Mar 21, 2015 at 11:54 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Is the texture set already sold
If not i would like to trade my robotic set
MvpFlapperJacks Aka MvpFlapper
King of Pancakes and Waffles
Hey. Accepted the offer. Tc sent and everything
-Ermac begotten soul - begotten ninja @KillshiftGamers-Parkour/Spar forever-[Origin] my story has just begun
Set sold to Xev0 for 18000tc