Toribash
Original Post
ABD Mentor
Um, so, i need am ABD mentor. Because im not really that good at abd. Please and thanks you ;)
Originally Posted by ZephAxix View Post
Um, so, i need am ABD mentor. Because im not really that good at abd. Please and thanks you ;)

The common misconception is that you need a mentor. Play with players who are above your skill level and see what they do. Learn to control your body and thats it. Nobody can teach you body mechanics really.
Alright. Thanks. I guess i dont mean teaching me abd but more or less teaching me some tricks about abd openers, becuase they can affect you whole battle. Ill try tho. Thanks!
If you want tips on opener.

Contract pecs and wrists.
Either no grabs.
Both grabs.
Left grab. <- I use this one cause the left grab always win and can be ungrabbed.

Doing the clap makes the aikido more about throws and less about round 2 dm's. It'll be better practice + more fun!
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Improve is the best way to play in abd. Just make sure to keep on fighting to gain experience, it's the key. You could be better if you played with someone better than you, just like cowmeat said. Make sure to built up your reflex aswell, play in quick aikido servers will help you to increase your speed on clicking/pressing your joints.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Originally Posted by ZephAxix View Post

if you really want me to help you I can, but please note im really not the best that can help you, just ask Extreme450
Toribash? completed it mate

i may be able to help, hop in to my room if you see me on.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Day View Post
i may be able to help, hop in to my room if you see me on.

alright, thx!