Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
A full use of the MOTD on official servers
Not that big a change, it might hopefully work in getting the community more involved and interactive.

Basically, I think the MOTD system could be utilized way better. Like a daily message, hence the name MOTD aka message of the day.

Something like "Hey there, looking to learn parkour? Art? Not to worry, check the forums <link to the forums> and find tutorials on the tutorial index."

I had this idea because I recently just donated my deal with it glasses for this give away abxy is doing for the newer members of our community. I just think this idea would be a great way to get guys into using the forums, learning about the events and a couple other stuff.

I personally know either High Voltage or AeroTack took a while before they could find the forum and find his clan page. I forgot who it was since I was in a skype call and they sounded kinda similar to me.

Anyway, yeah, just set up and easy way to set MOTD's in lobbies for GM's or other members of the staff, maybe even something qi restricted or a randomized list of possible MOTD's you can get in the day.

Opinions and suggestions to improve this are highly appreciated.

Cheers and good day!