Ranking
Original Post
[VID] Matarika Summer Mix

Hey i'm back. Here's a little video of replays i've been working on this summer. I do understand the most common feedback i've been getting recently, most commonly to use Fraps and motion blur. I understand that, but right now my computer is still lacking the software due to my hard drive getting wiped. So i'll make sure to get on taking that advice when i can.

AECS6

Replays by Matarika
(featuring iacer on the flatbed spar)

-----
Last edited by matarika; Aug 19, 2015 at 03:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Wowowowosowow that was really good I liked the replays you made. all of them Were interesting and cool. and there are only 2 things I don't like 1 is the transitions between replys they didn't seem smooth and the Final replay when it goes into the credits and seems rushed I think he could've been faded into that better
Last edited by KDigityDog; Aug 19, 2015 at 05:30 AM.
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
Intro was cute
around 14-16 sec the camera was doing weird shit.
not sure if you sped up the boring bits on the tricking intentionally or not, but the only bits all I could was them launching.
text at 0:58 was off putting, and really didn't match the editing style you're trying to do.
WTF HAPPENED TO THE AUDIO AT 1:00
Transition isn't great, but the freecam is pretty much perfect.
ending is weird
Epileptic.
Transitions were meh sometimes, at the beginning of some replays the key frames were totally off.
Best "dramatic" Toribash thing I've seen so far, watch Star Wars.
The cutting was totally epileptic.
Get a story build-up.
story build up?
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297