Toribash
Original Post
Help with the new folks?? You came to the right place!
I'm here to tell you how to get good, if you aren't already, ok, so go to public something, if you are a beginner, go to crashtest thingy, and play it tell you get to Yellow belt, after that, go to twinswords4fixed in the beginner section, then you wanna try your best, remember, YOU GOT THIS!!!! ROCK ON!! Don't give up or else this little girl will cry. YOU GOT THEM!!! NOW, GO KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!*headb ang**headb ang*
-----
public5 If you wanna join me on an epic adventure in boxshu_mushu_v3!!!(Earns 10 TC per win)
-----
Is me...
Last edited by remzyhv2; Aug 22, 2015 at 05:00 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
If you wanna do abd or judo I'll come.
Charm: DORI GET OUT OF THE TOILET, YOU SHOULD BE IN THE OCEAN
Those are the worst advices I've seen
/rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt /rt
Originally Posted by tomczo2000 View Post
Those are the worst advices I've seen

If you don't like this advice then get out. This was intended for beginners anyway. So don't go saying that stuff if you are skilled and you don't like the advice the person gives

Also, remzyh is this another account or is this someone else.
Last edited by Kwing714; Jan 30, 2016 at 02:45 AM. Reason: I moved to the kraken
Originally Posted by remzyhv2 View Post
I'm here to tell you how to get good, if you aren't already, ok, so go to public something, if you are a beginner, go to crashtest thingy, and play it tell you get to Yellow belt, after that, go to twinswords4fixed in the beginner section, then you wanna try your best, remember, YOU GOT THIS!!!! ROCK ON!! Don't give up or else this little girl will cry. YOU GOT THEM!!! NOW, GO KILL SOMEONE!!!!!!!*headb ang**headb ang*
-----
public5 If you wanna join me on an epic adventure in boxshu_mushu_v3!!!(Earns 10 TC per win)
-----
Is me...

Well... This isnt really helpful, so maybe this thread should be shutdown? i dunno. :3
:)
Originally Posted by Wattr View Post
Well... This isnt really helpful, so maybe this thread should be shutdown? i dunno. :3

Dunno... It seems this person just posted for fun. Or this person just posted it for beginners...