Toribash
Original Post
I need general help to understand this game.
I REALLY need help toribashing.

Specifics that I need to work on: Single player, since uke is literally holding every joint by default and he is then impossible to decap, and multiplayer like how i see all those rank 100,000 pros.

EDIT:I suddenly got better in a while, you can stop posting if you're planning to
Last edited by hboogy101; Dec 2, 2015 at 12:11 AM.
any specifics that you need to work on?

Single player? Multiplayer?

Give us something man
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Single player, since uke is literally holding every joint by default and he is then impossible to decap, and multiplayer like how i see all those rank 100,000 pros
Originally Posted by hboogy101 View Post
Single player, since uke is literally holding every joint by default and he is then impossible to decap

the default replays probably look like magic to you huh

Anyway, the only tip I (and everyone else) can really give you is: Practice, practice, practice. Every one of those "Rank 100,000 pros" had to learn this game for months until they got that good
there arent any rank 100,000 pros anymore because that rank reset thigny
Signature
Rank 100,000 doesn't get you pro status, as rank 1 is the best. <_>
But practicing experimental movements and techniques is what I found the best option to be.
just fuck around with the joints and you'll get it
multiplayer is easier to learn the joints with than singleplayer
try playing with friends so you can have more fun
don't be afraid to experiment after you've got how the joints work

the best of the best had to learn the game for years to become good. if you wish to put time and effort to become one of them, go ahead
what everyone said. And consistency, if you fall down. Get up (press esc press freeplay go to a different room and try again)
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
If you fuck up,that's good. Play around the joints more and more then try to spar a little so some people can teach things about how to move very fluently (like Haze and ShoddyV2,they're really nice.) Keep practicing,br0. I used to be worse than you(fucking trust m),and those people you said having 100,000 ranks or whatever probably have already learned what the game can do apply to them,and what they can apply to it.
Try mastering a single movement until you actually understand what it's doing. I feel like abd is a good mod to start with, you can pretty much adapt to most things from it.