Ranking
Original Post
Where is the View Flames & Texture packs?
For christmas i was hoping to get flames and textures but i just noticed they are not in the torishop! where are they? please let me know what happened ;-;
Originally Posted by zuca101 View Post
For christmas i was hoping to get flames and textures but i just noticed they are not in the torishop! where are they? please let me know what happened ;-;

The only thing you can buy in the torishop is the flame texture, and all that does is let you upload an image to the particle of your flame. You still need to buy an actual flame though. You can't buy flames from the torishop, they are player made and player sold. You can find some in the market though. In order to view them you'll need to take the ID number of the flame and use that to view it in game. Control + J will bring up a menu that lets you input the flame ID in order to view it. Make sure you have your particles turned on though. If you're really really rich then you can forge your own flame. You can do it yourself or pay someone else to do it for you. Control + L opens the flame forge.
Last edited by Kohta; Dec 11, 2015 at 09:44 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
And about texture packs, they are also player made and player sold, all are unique so you need to buy them off the market too, you do need texture items to upload the art to tho, otherwise it's useless.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]