Ranking
Original Post
FPS issue
So, I launched TB today, and this happened

200 frames average. Makes my game go ridiculously fast. Any idea what might have happened and how to fix it?

My TB version is 4.95, non-steam. Doesn't seem to happen on steam version.
h
I dont know why this happened, but if its not already active, try the "Frame/rate Cap".
Originally Posted by Galaxy View Post
I dont know why this happened, but if its not already active, try the "Frame/rate Cap".

Yeah, its on. Without it, I get ~290 frames
h
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
/opt fixedframerate 1

Thanks, this worked. Can you think of any way this would have been disabled? I certainly haven't messed with that.
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Thanks, this worked. Can you think of any way this would have been disabled? I certainly haven't messed with that.

Not sure what caused it for you, but the FPS limit was taken off somehow.
This might be related to instability caused by your monitor's refresh rate or your graphics card's settings being altered somehow.
Last edited by firebolty; Jan 27, 2016 at 03:00 PM.
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
Not sure what caused it for you, but the FPS limit was taken off somehow.
This might be related to instability caused by your monitor's refresh rate or your graphics card's settings being altered somehow.

If I remember clear I once had this while my optimus driver was not working properly. Windows thought I was using my low-end intel video card and I was actually using the high-en nvidia card.

I suggest updating your gfx drivers if possible.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!