Toribash
Original Post
Can't change replay speed...
Whenever I try, it stays 1.00X speed, and the number in the bottom right corner is gray when i look at replays! No matter what i do! when i'm not viewing a replay, it's black, but whenever i am...

IT'S ALWAYS STUCK AT 1.00X SPEED!!! I need to fix it.

Please help.
Last edited by zassafras; Mar 8, 2016 at 02:40 AM.
It is fixed for me now,But what the person below me said is also
right.
Last edited by BigDog; Mar 8, 2016 at 05:33 AM.
I presumably think you're using "Quick Load" whenever viewing a replay therefore voiding or coloring the "1.00x" speed gray. There's nothing wrong with it, actually.
Just click on "Load" instead of "Quick Load" so that you can change the speed by faster or slower.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
I presumably think you're using "Quick Load" whenever viewing a replay therefore voiding or coloring the "1.00x" speed gray. There's nothing wrong with it, actually.
Just click on "Load" instead of "Quick Load" so that you can change the speed by faster or slower.

You can do this, or wait for the replay to play through fully if you clicked quick load.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post

The thing is... I tried! nothing works, Even if i press load
Do /opt replaycache 1
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
The same to me.

In the steam version i change the replay speed.