Ranking
Original Post
[Text] Furry Feline
Attempting a Furry/Anthro look. I am not a furry, don't ask.

wip1

wip2

wip3

wip4

Finished

Program: Gimp
Last edited by WeooWeoo; May 1, 2016 at 07:12 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Looks pretty good so far, I like the outline for the hair. The eyes look good, but not amazing. Don't forget to add whiskers to it.
Carful with some of the hair though, I'm seeing some spots that are turning out to be symmetrical, don't be lazy now. Also I
noticed that the thickness of your lines for the hair drastically changed for one bit, that looks a bit ugly to me.
Last edited by Kohta; Apr 25, 2016 at 08:04 AM.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Should I add more color to the eyes? Like, to make them glow or pop?

Since its a cat themed head I would say no, they only have a glow when its dark. What you can do though is work on the shine for them, perfecting the shine for the eyes will probably perfect them for this head.

Eyes

Like the shine for the left eye here, just really completes it for me.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
One is human hair. Thinner hair is the cat hair. Like, the thin scruff that cats have that pop out.

Originally Posted by K0HTA View Post
Since its a cat themed head I would say no, they only have a glow when its dark. What you can do though is work on the shine for them, perfecting the shine for the eyes will probably perfect them for this head.

Eyes

Like the shine for the left eye here, just really completes it for me.

Oh alright. Will do.

Okay, I'd have to see what it looks like later on to really give my opinion. Also you should throw in some small single strands of hair.

Example

Like the smaller hairs that are going over this girl's knuckles.
I want to, but this will be difficult. I'm using a mouse so single strands aren't so easy xD once i get a tablet, it will be easier.

Oh yea I just noticed, look at the eyes of the girl in the picture I just put up. Her pupils are properly done, but your's have that oval shape still. Switch your's up to be more like her's and it should help a lot. Just that sharper feeling to it, really makes it for me.

I kinda want a head made off of that image now..... fuck...
I think the outlines are a little too thick for the hair etc

the eyebrows are nice and overall I want to see the finished product of this head
<[Tint]Zubin> If you suck more people are going to think you're a girl
With the program I use, thinner lines are low quality. So, I need to use thicker lines so it looks better. :/ BUT i think im making do with these thicker lines. Trust me, id use thinner lines if i had the option. :]

Current WIP