Toribash
Original Post
Question about purchasing game
ok, i REALLY want to buy this game, is there a way to buy it without using a credit card? because my parents wont let me use theres no matter how much it is, but they dont care if i get it or not.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Re: Question about purchasing game
I think you have to get a credit card to get well use you have to have a credit card. Sorry man.
Hampa may be able to arrange alternate means, but the chances are pretty slim dude.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
like, i would do a lot of things that r possible, mail, uh... cant think of anything else but yeah...

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
There are cases where people sent the money by mail. It's completely possible.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
ok, thats re-assuring, so id just send like... uh.. however much the game is in a letter to wherever im supposed to send it to and within a few days id be able to play it?

Depends where its sent from, and the type of mail. Also, if you're gonna do that, make sure it's secure, and your email adress is included.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
btw, how much does this game cost? i thought it costed $10 but then i recently heard it costed 20?

Prices may vary. Look on the Purchase page for information on that.
Q = QUAKER OATS