Toribash
Original Post
Cassius Clay/Glass Joe achivements
they were always achieved by 9 players both,now 10 players got cassius clay
and 9 glass joe,which is not correct( for someone to get the clay his opponent must get the joe)

Also,what are the requirements exactly?
in one desc it says dq your opponent in 1st round,the other desc says in less
than 30 frames,what mods can/could be used?
Achievements are being overhauled, so my bet would be some dev triggered the achievement for testing purposes. Don't worry about achievements too much, I'm pretty sure Cassius Clay and Glass Joe don't normally unlock. They are two of many broken achievements. A lot of in-game triggers probably got blocked because of server or client updates at some point, hence the need for an overhaul.
i know about the overhaul,i was the one that kept bugging about it. x)

But i really want to know,what was so special about these 2 achievements
code-wise,was there only a specific mod that they could trigger?

example,apparently they don't count judo,cause i have done a lot of 1st round wins (and losses)
and never got them,so i guess there are/were specific mods that would count for them.
Last edited by nikosefs; Jun 1, 2017 at 08:19 AM.
well how about you go to aikido.tbm and set the toris out of the dojo

set the height to around 3-5, tell your opponent to contract knees and you'll win under 3-6 frames
I think this happened to me before too but neither me or my opponent got the achievement
I think either the achievements are completely broken or we're doing it wrong way
Na sahi kuch magar itna to kiya karte the
Wo mujhe dekh ke pehchan liya karte the
exactly and either way first round of aikido is 20 frames if i remember correct,
so without editing the rules like you said,i don't think its possible to dq
your opponent in the first round of aikido.

Anyway,i just want to know why they never worked,what mod were they
made for,what were you supposed to do to obtain them?
iirc, back in the day most achievments only counted on offical servers.

the ones who do have it could possibly be test accounts or people who were lucky that it worked (for some reason).

you could also add the "hitting air" achievment. which im sure, frequently happens around beginner rooms in mods like wushu. or atleast it did back in the day when there were similar mods around.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by Slau View Post
It is, because those achievements have been dead for at least 7 years, probably longer.

it doesn't matter how long they have not being working,the code should be there,since like you said a dev probably triggered it.