Toribash
Original Post
[texture set] Another robot!
Well im churning out the textures at the minute, and getting particularly into robotic designs. I feel theres something missing from this one though, needs more details and another colour or something before i sell it. Not sure about the backs of the legs either, maybe some different shades of grey there.

What do people think, should i add a load of blue lights and vents etc or keep it minimal? Il auction it in a couple of days anyway, i like these texture preview hyping up threads

[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
I like it. Its not to roboty though. it looks like stone.

Rood luck.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
Ramenlover said it all :3

Its just awesome, good luck selling it

Dont sell it under 60k ! =)
That is some good thinking ramen, i think il add runes and stuff rather than vents and lights, maybe roughen and bevel it a bit. Thanks for the comments folken.
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art
Also, with the "stone" look and feel in mind, it looks a bit odd being copypasted as it is.

I like the head/torso/hand textures.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
I really like the head. Some bevel on the shins/thighs should make it more robotic.

Also you experiment with some other colors that go well together.

Other then that, I wish you great luck.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
epic. one thing....eyes are high up for my taste.... >.>

looks more like plating than robo, but is still NICE!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
if you made like a shaman+void robot i would die in love :O
another epic set 10/10
20/6/2008 [Triforce] → 1/12/2008 [UrbanUnit] → 26/4/2015 [Addicted]
Mówiem po polsku źle; fully qualified med student
whoa, 'tis a very nice set Spree. The back of the head looks like a volleyball ^^
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
Ooh ello rutz, not seen you in a while, howgoes? Reading this through i think i agree with almost everything thats been said here, tis my day off today so il give all your ideas some attention

Shaman + void robot is next on the list!
[Addicted]Spree
Youshop | Art