Toribash
Original Post
Pure items.
Hi bashians, I want ask...
I'll get ban if I'll keep pure, I dont have 10k qi (I have 9100qi). Kai said in IRC I'm not, but I dont think so... can someone say what I have to do
O.o You'll get banned for having an item?

How did you get the pure?

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
The pure and elf items has somthing wrong in the transfor, i think u should not use it, cuz u might get banned (u might).
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ah, I bought it from Ax7 then he said give him back, cuz gman80 said to him: U will get ban Ax7 for pure items selling, so I gived it back to him...
After 1day 931bw gived me pure again... -snip-
skulfuk: I assume he got it via the Qi bug (PM me for more info).
Zygriuxxx: To be safe, I'd advise that you send the item to ravenger, as he's sort of taken charge of the whole thing. Also, I edited the transfer method out of your message. Don't post that stuff.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Uh.

I spoke with veb a bit about it and he said that he'd be implementing something that would remove all the pure gotten by the bug. Though I don't know when this will be happening.

So I suppose you could leave it deactivated.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
B&B&B&
-snip- no longer relevant.

*EDIT*

Damnit! I'm typing slow in my old age :s
Last edited by SkulFuk; Dec 3, 2008 at 04:16 PM.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Well, typically those are Nabi-condoned examples. Thus rewards for helping Nabi out, or doing well in a Nabi-sponsored promo, etc.

The way I see it, exploitation of the bug for personal profit in this method is damaging to Nabi rather than beneficiary, as in the other examples.

B&B&B&