Toribash
Original Post
[URGENT] PETITION TO DELETE TORIBASH
this is a petition to permanently ban Toribash from all platforms. reasons:

some players destroyed the "xspar" mode. They switched to MMA and now nobody wants to play with the dummies Hampa gave us.

Duelers are addicted and can't stop playing, they need urgent psychiatric treatment (Felnin case). The felnin case is very serious. He can't stop playing and wants to extort all players in duels. he gave up his life to live for the sake of dueling. this effect became known as the Felnin Paradox.

bettors on the Bets server are addicted to TC as if TC were cocaine. they lose everything and buy it again using their parents' money.

Iwas told that Hampa is actually a fictional character, and the real owner of the game is Michael Jackson. these are just some of the relevant reasons that make it valid to EXCLUDE TORIBASH PERMANENTLY FROM THE COMPANY.

Sign your name below to confirm the petition:

1- OPTE
Last edited by Opte; Apr 28, 2023 at 02:30 AM.
delete the executable from ur computer
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
micheal jackson is dead bruh
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
unironically everything said in OP is correct lets delete tb rn
Originally Posted by akina View Post
unironically everything said in OP is correct lets delete tb rn

i refuse.
Thanks Akina

I wont give up, we need clean this community RN!
-----
Originally Posted by piss View Post
micheal jackson is dead bruh

R u sure
I dont think so
Last edited by Opte; Apr 28, 2023 at 05:59 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
well I don't re
ally know about what it is but like if some people enjoy it that is good and that could be enough to keep the game! but I value that your views have weight behind them but honestly I don't get it
K a B o o m !