Ranking
Original Post
Lost my replay!
I am so pi.. annoyed, i have been mucking around in single player lately and yesterday i got this great replay of
me jumping in the air and kicking ukes head off and it flew 17 meters high, it was so good.

I went to post this replay on the forums today and i couldent find it, so i went into toribash clicked on replays (after searching my whole computer for the replay) and i saw my replay "Flying_Head" and it was the replay i had made yesterday but it wasent on my computer.

I thought the replays folder might have been read-only, so i right clicked on it and un-ticked read-only and then i went back into toribash and i couldent even see my replay then. I have searched everywhere on my comp, even the recycle bin, but it never said it had failed to save the replay, so it must be stored somewhere on my computer with another name? Any help guys?

- I have the full version
- I have never had trouble like this before
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole
Re: Lost my replay!
If the folder was read-only when you saved the replay, how do you expect the replay to save? Read-only means you can't create new files or modify existing files.
please, this isnt a topic to lecture.
Hawk, if you actually finished the match in single it will have saved in your autosave file...
if its not there then youre prolly stuck remaking it, sorry man
*eats for comfort*

ty anyway guys.l
<@veb> HEY WHO CHANGED YOUR TITLE
<@veb> IT SAYS SENIOR MEMBER
Don't change my title you asshole