Mike Tyson
10 Votes / 83.33%
Jake Paul
2 Votes / 16.67%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Mike Tyson or Jake Paul.
We live in a world where this is a sanctioned professional fight, I can't even recreate this shit on Fight Night Champion. I'm pretty sure the majority of people want Mike Tyson to knock him out, but let's be real he isn't. I know we all see the jokes about how we wouldn't even take a punch from an 80 year old Mike with Parkinson's, but Jake has at least been training in boxing for 6 years.

Worst case scenario Jake knocks out Mike and we hear about it for the next decade.

No one in the universe cares about humans fighting in a ring, humans are weak, feeble creatures just waiting to be exterminated by a much stronger alien race, aliens haven't visited you yet, once they decide to come here thou, they would send their weakest fighter to karate chop the planet in half and leave it at that, only with true power, you can get anything you want, i remember i heard the previous strongest alien race entered gods domain and challenged him right at his doorstep to gain his knowledge, all 1.2 million of them decimated in a matter of seconds.

Also if i had to pick, i'd pick Jake paul to win
I want mike tyson to win, and if he does not win, then i might have to step in the ring with jake paul
"Bust down rollie avalanche, yeah my old bitch average, this my first time rappin it, Ima go stupid shiii"
HUH? | EL 4 LYFE
Originally Posted by HumanMonkey View Post
No one in the universe cares about humans fighting in a ring, humans are weak, feeble creatures just waiting to be exterminated by a much stronger alien race, aliens haven't visited you yet, once they decide to come here thou, they would send their weakest fighter to karate chop the planet in half and leave it at that, only with true power, you can get anything you want, i remember i heard the previous strongest alien race entered gods domain and challenged him right at his doorstep to gain his knowledge, all 1.2 million of them decimated in a matter of seconds.

Also if i had to pick, i'd pick Jake paul to win

don't care, get biden blasted

I hope tyson destroys the hell out of jake
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
Originally Posted by victortb View Post
don't care, get biden blasted

I hope tyson destroys the hell out of jake

this is incredible

also mike won the moment he secured the bag enough to not even have to do his podcast anymore he finally got his retirement check
staged af

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang