Toribash
Original Post
Problem with ban
Hello I've got a problem cos Moop kicked me from tourney (by a mistake of glitched script) but just after that someone or something banned me and i can't enter any server. I checked all with my firewall etc and it's ok so it can't be my connection
it had nothing to do with me kicking u from my tourney, as i said, u came up on my blacklist checker. That would have nothing to do with u not being able to connect to any server online. Which version of toribash do u have?
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
It's 3.7 and that was really strange because i got that ban exactly after ur kick x_X...i couldn't enter any server and still can't. Reinstall not helped
It looks like ban for a mac id cos i can't log in new accs too ;/(and my ip is dynamic). Can any of Tori admins make something with that? It's not best welcoming new players x_X
Originally Posted by Gotrek View Post
It looks like ban for a mac id cos i can't log in new accs too ;/(and my ip is dynamic). Can any of Tori admins make something with that? It's not best welcoming new players x_X

Sounds strange. Try to use proxy even if your ip is dynamic.
Posting here any sniffer logs could help.
Hmmm proxy not helped so i was sure it's sth in registry...and yes. I reinstalled but in completely other name folder. Now it works >.<. Thread to close ty ufff