Toribash
View Poll Results: What is your favorite script?
DS6-Chatfilter.lua
2 Votes / 16.67%
DS6-Moviemaker.lua
2 Votes / 16.67%
DS6-NewBlood.lua
8 Votes / 66.67%
DS6-Rifle.lua
6 Votes / 50.00%
DS6-RPG.lua
4 Votes / 33.33%
DS6-ToriQuake.lua
5 Votes / 41.67%
DS6-Unload-Scripts.lua
2 Votes / 16.67%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
DS6's Scripts
Well, I have finally decided to release my scripts.
Here's a description of them:

DS6-Chatfilter.lua: Is broken. Basically intercepts your chat and then replaces the word with something else. Replace anything you like. Help me with this! I'm new to string.gsub!

DS6-Moviemaker.lua: Edited ver of move.lua. Someone test this, I haven't had time.

DS6-Newblood.lua: Awesome blood for people without shaders. Though, you need a fast computer to run it (which then you could run shaders... Kind of defeats the purpose) because its laggy!

DS6-Rifle and DS6-RPG.lua: Self explanitory. Key maps are available when you run the scripts. Special thanks to the people that scripts were used in these scripts are mentioned.

DS6-ToriQuake.lua: An awesome edit of NewbLuck's ToriQuake script with a cute ASCII thing in it. Really just cleaned up and re-written in some parts. Also a few added featurers, a change log and help.

DS6-Unload-Scripts: Unloads all acripts without that stupid error message. Simple. Not really a script though...

EDIT: If I put this in the worng place or something, tell me. I've never made a thread before! Yo NewbLuck, I see you've polled. Do yah like my ToriQuake edit? I added a sight to it

Scripts updated!
Attached Files
DS6-Chatfilter.lua (1.5 KB, 16 views)
DS6-Moviemaker.lua (2.5 KB, 18 views)
DS6-Newblood.lua (361 Bytes, 50 views)
DS6-Rifle.lua (2.9 KB, 41 views)
DS6-RPG.lua (4.8 KB, 31 views)
DS6-ToriQuake.lua (9.6 KB, 30 views)
DS6-Unload-Scripts.lua (336 Bytes, 16 views)
Last edited by DS6; May 24, 2009 at 10:32 PM. Reason: Script update!