Ranking
Original Post
Name not being authorized?
After being given a correct key by hampa for the whole garage games mixup thingy, I went into toribash and entered it and everything was fine until i entered a demo server. It says I wasn't authorized to use pretty much any name I put in. I tried Kevin, Kevtheman111 and it said I wasn't authorized to use that name. What's going on?
Maybe because when you had the older key, you tryed both of these names so they were like i dunno...
Je fixe les gens même lorsqu'ils s'en appercoivent...

Blame the fact that english is not my default language of communication...
yeah! that name thingy happened to me, i cant put Mouta in my name (cause i've used it in garage games version)... it says i'm not authorized, even without the valid key yet (cause i havent got it from hampa yet), so i need to use >Mouta< now!
How can I cahnge my forum nick to get credits.. This is quite not good name to the game.
i think you must ask a admin for now, but i think they'll make an opion in the user cointrol panel so that we can be abble to do it!
Hi guys.

The Garage Game version has a bug in it where you cannot change your nickname !

Try enter your new key into the normal Toribash version which can be downloaded from www.toribash.com !
don't unban, he has hard coded userid bypasses everywhere.
I tried it but it did not accept my key (the key i got from gg)
2.44 (the version i downloaded from gg) did accept my key but i was getting the same error when i try to play multiplayer... whats the fix?
email the support team your garage games key and they should give you a new one then download the newest version from the homepage. you may have to use a new username than the one you used for garage games.
I've had the full version of toribash since 2.1 and didn't get it through garage games, but because the new forum version doesn't allow different user names than in-forum names I had to change my in-game name back from Casey to Case,but I'm not authorized to use Case in-game. As Case I have two items and a custom head, and I don't want to lose them.

help
my xbl gamertag is irkish sloth
gamer/mod maker/annoyance
Check in your Profile in the Control Panel. You'll find your answer there Casey.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.